VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you change about the Apple iPad?

2 posters

Go down

What would you change about the Apple iPad? Empty What would you change about the Apple iPad?

Post  RahimBhai Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 am

I personally would of liked these at the least:
- Front-facing camera for Skype or iChat
- Multitasking
- Bigger hard drive (64GB should of been the least amount of memory given I thinking more along the lines of 64GB, 128GB, & 256GB maybe I'm just being greedy but I would love to have my whole music library, on their plus like 5-10 movies .)
- 16:9 aspect ratio (I mean come on this device is made for watching videos)
- 720p or be able to hook it up to a TV and watch the video at 720p on the TV
- USB ports so I can plug my iphone, ipod, camera to it.
Flash would be nice but I know Apple would never put it on the iPad because the HTML 5 whatever so I'm just hoping big sites like Hulu, TvShack, and CBS start to support HTML 5 like YouTube and Vimeo.

If at least half of these features were added I would happily purchased a iPad even if they had to bump up the price to like $700 - $850. Somehow i think Apple will have no problem selling the iPad despite these obvious features that they could have easily added.

RahimBhai

Back to top Go down

What would you change about the Apple iPad? Empty Re: What would you change about the Apple iPad?

Post  ke55d Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Apple said last week that it expected its new Apple TV to cross the one million mark in sales before Christmas, and it's now quietly confirmed that it's managed to do just that. For those keeping score, that means it's sold a million in three months, which is certainly impressive for something Apple still describes as a "hobby," although that description does have the peculiar tendency to lower expectations somewhat. As you may recall, Roku also announced last week that it expected to sell a million units before the end of the year, and its CEO noted that the introduction of the new Apple TV actually seems to have led to a spike in sales of its own media streamers.

ke55d

Back to top Go down