VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error in 2.7.04 Applescript Error

2 posters

Go down

Error in 2.7.04 Applescript Error Empty Error in 2.7.04 Applescript Error

Post  vipper322 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 am

Hello,

When I try to load any video using the "Import New Videos" button. I get the following error:

AppleScript Error
No result was returned from some part of this expression. (-2763)

Not sure what I can do to fix this. I have tried loading videos from different drives. I have tried using different programs to do the backend video conversion (IE Handbrake and QuickTime). I have also tried converting output directories to "the same directory as the original file" vs. "saving the new file to the itunes library". I'm running out of ways to try to make VideoDrive work. Short of cracking open each applescript to look for the error phrase I can't think of anything else to try. Could you please advise as to a workaround/patch to fix this issue? Also, please let me know if there is any other helpful information I can provide.

Cheers.

Last edited by vipper322 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

vipper322

Back to top Go down

Error in 2.7.04 Applescript Error Empty Re: Error in 2.7.04 Applescript Error

Post  Aroona Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

are you getting this error as a popup immediately after clicking the Import button?
Have you tried emptying the import queue? If that doesn't help, please contact Support to assist you in reinstalling VideoDrive
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  vipper322 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Perfect... That seemed to do the trick.

As a quick side note, there were no videos displayed in the queue when I emptied it. This did fix the issue though.

Thank you!

vipper322

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down