VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies

3 posters

Go down

ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies Empty ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies

Post  colinstewart Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:33 am

Hi

I had the latest version but installed the Beta as when importing TVShows it was finding random Movies and I had to manually change the name before importing.
However, another problem I have which existed in the previous version and still exists in the Beta is that everything I import ends up in the Home Movies folder.

It displays correctly in iTunes/TV Shows but behind the scenes I have an ever expanding Home Movies file.
If I go to Get Info on one of these imports, in the Options Tab, it has Media as TV Show.

Before I noticed this was happening, it was leaving the files with the series number, episode number and episode title e.g. 2-15 Happily Ever After.m4v
Without watching it or searching for that title I have no idea what TV Show that is.

However now, and I don't know how this has changed, it stores the file with the same name it had before VideoDrive did anything. This at least is ok in that I know what it is.

I would like to put everything back in it's rightful place. I used to have all TvShows stored in TVSHOWS in a separate folder for each Show. The file was therefore stored as:-
iTunesMedia/TVShows/ShowName/Season 1/1-02 Episode Name
Just before this errors started happening, for a short period, VideoDrive was storing all episodes under the Show folder and not separated into Season.

Is any of the above a VideoDrive setup error or is there a bug?

Thanks
Colin

colinstewart

Back to top Go down

ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies Empty Re: ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies

Post  Kriana Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 pm

This is happening to me too! Except I did some sleuthing and figured out they're all just duplicates. I was actually up to over 500 in there before I noticed.

Kriana

Back to top Go down

ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies Empty Re: ALL imported TV Shows are being place in Home Movies

Post  Aroona Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Please contact support at the new Aroona helpdesk if this problem still occurs with the final version 2.8, which is available now. Include the exact file name of affected video files, to speed up the support process.
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down