VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settings for compatibility with Popcorn Hour/Network Media Tank

2 posters

Go down

Settings for compatibility with Popcorn Hour/Network Media Tank Empty Settings for compatibility with Popcorn Hour/Network Media Tank

Post  dmcgee Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm looking for settings to make the processed files compatible with my A110 Popcorn Hour Media Tank (and iTunes) - So I don't have to have 2 copies of each file (files are served from a NAS).
It use to work with the High Quality Preset (import method 5 with Handbrake), but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer. I think I read that meta data is now "in" the VideoDrive processed file - and if so could that be what's causing problems?

dmcgee

Back to top Go down

Settings for compatibility with Popcorn Hour/Network Media Tank Empty Re: Settings for compatibility with Popcorn Hour/Network Media Tank

Post  Aroona Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:46 pm

That’s unlikely as VideoDrive saves the metadata inside the files in a standardised way. You can disable this feature by removing SublerCLI. By default, this file is located in the hidden folder /usr/bin/

Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down