VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.7.04 detects, finds correct metadata in IMDB, converts, but fails to apply metadata with funny error after import

2 posters

Go down

2.7.04 detects, finds correct metadata in IMDB, converts, but fails to apply metadata with funny error after import Empty 2.7.04 detects, finds correct metadata in IMDB, converts, but fails to apply metadata with funny error after import

Post  wowbobwow Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi all,

I'm seeing an odd error with 2.7.04:

Every video I import shows the correct metadata in the input field (correctly skimmed from IMDB). The conversion works, but the final step (applying the metadata to the new video in iTunes) fails with the following error:

"11:57:51 PM: Import of <show_name_whatever.mkv> failed: iTunes accepted the video but it is nowhere to be found. (code 7053)" (note that I've made the show name generic - it will display the actual filename between the <>'s)

I then have to manually find the show in the Movies section, highlight it, and use VideoDrive to apply the correct metadata (again), which usually works.

This is weird, right? I'm running VideoDrive on my i7 iMac running OS X 10.8.3 with iTunes 11.0.2. This whole process was working prior to the most recent update, if that helps.

wowbobwow

Back to top Go down

2.7.04 detects, finds correct metadata in IMDB, converts, but fails to apply metadata with funny error after import Empty Re: 2.7.04 detects, finds correct metadata in IMDB, converts, but fails to apply metadata with funny error after import

Post  Aroona Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm

This issue is related to iTunes 11.0.2. We have been able to fix it in VideoDrive 2.7.05 beta 3 and higher.
http://www.aroona.net/VideoDrive/Beta.html
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down