VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown fatal error

2 posters

Go down

Unknown fatal error Empty Unknown fatal error

Post  AndrewClarke Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Every time I try to use VideoDrive it fails.  I'll set up the metadata, hit "Accept", and then I get the "No videos have been added to iTunes" page.

Version 2.7.10
OS X 10.8.4
Import method 5 (Handbrake / MP4 file using High Profile Preset)

Log:
10:48:17 AM Video file Happy Happy Happy s17e10.murgatroyd.avi has been requeued (attempt 1). If you wish to abort this, empty the import queue.
10:47:47 AM New video Happy Happy Happy s17e10.murgatroyd.avi queued for import

Errors:
10:48:17 AM: Import of Happy Happy Happy s17e10.murgatroyd.avi failed because an unknown fatal error occurred (code 9010)

Ideas?

Thanks,
- Andrew.

Last edited by AndrewClarke on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : filename)

AndrewClarke

Back to top Go down

Unknown fatal error Empty Re: Unknown fatal error

Post  kooliokey Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm

I get the same error code 9010. I am also using the Handbrake CLI, but I only get the error with certain videos and only when they are being imported automatically from a hot folder. If I get the error and then drag the files manually into the application it converts fine. I think all the files that got the error were MKV, but I have also converted many MKVs without error as well.

I don't know what the problem is, but I figured I'd add my experience to the mix.

kooliokey

Back to top Go down