VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Option to default video kind to TV Show

3 posters

Go down

Option to default video kind to TV Show Empty Option to default video kind to TV Show

Post  joeyjoeyjoey Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:03 am

My setup involves a headless Mac mini so there is very little interaction I have with it. But on occasion I will ARD into it and find a bunch of TV shows that should have been coded at TV shows defaulted to Movie.

I use video drive to convert TV shows over to iTunes and it would be nice to have an option to always tag the file as a TV Show and not as a Movie.

I could of course not enable auto meta data but then the TV show name is not auto populated which causes a gigantic list on the Apple TV.

So on future release if you could add a default video kind as TV Show that would be great.

Thanks!

joeyjoeyjoey

Back to top Go down

Option to default video kind to TV Show Empty Re: Option to default video kind to TV Show

Post  hotchoc Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 am

I second this. Most of my imports are TV Shows, so it makes sense that if VideoDrive can't identify the file, that it defaults to TV Show kind.

hotchoc

Back to top Go down

Option to default video kind to TV Show Empty Re: Option to default video kind to TV Show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down