VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better control of application focus

3 posters

Go down

Better control of application focus Empty Better control of application focus

Post  mozzer502 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Here's my workflow for importing TVshows & Movies

1) Over-night TVShows downloads my daily batch of shows
2) When I wake up, VideoDrive is bouncing in the dock
3) I click on it
4) It loads the IMDB in to firefox, which is brought to the top of the window stack
5) VideoDrive bounces in the dock.
6) I click on it again
7) I click the Accept button
Cool (There's always more than one show), VideoDrive brings Firefox to the top again, and shows IMDB
9) VideoDrive bounces in the dock
10) I click on it again.
11) I hit the accept button

This process of constantly clicking on VideoDrive to make it the top of the windows stack, after it has hid itself behind Firefox is annoying. Can't it just stay on top?

Andy

mozzer502

Back to top Go down

Better control of application focus Empty Re: Better control of application focus

Post  hotchoc Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 am

After the first one, it stays on top for me. But I'm using Safari maybe that's the difference?

hotchoc

Back to top Go down

Better control of application focus Empty Re: Better control of application focus

Post  Aroona Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

This issue is indeed linked to FireFox. Note that if you completely close your browsers while using VideoDrive, they will never open!
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mozzer502 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 am

Fair enough - if videodrive could remember its x,y position on the screen, then I could move it to the side of firefox and next time it starts it would be out of the way.

Possible?

mozzer502

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum