VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2

3 posters

Go down

TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2 Empty TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2

Post  sentience Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Example video filename: Star Trek Voyager S7E01.m4v
Metadata options used: Automatic Metadata, Search online for missing data, artwork, Ask confirmation before saving, Look for matching presets (no presets saved).

VideoDrive 2.5’s metadata importer fails to obtain any metadata for the file, but sets the episode title to “Star Trek Yager S7E01”.

If I manually fill in the series name (“Star Trek: Voyager”), the metadata search is able to do the rest, but this was not required in VideoDrive 2.4.

sentience

Back to top Go down

TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2 Empty Same issue with tagging

Post  gecko6375 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I am having the exact same issue with 2.5 beta. It is working fine, as far as converting, but it is not tagging anything. I have to go in and manually update meta information after it is in iTunes. Worked fine in 2.4. I may have to downgrade. I was hoping to avoid that.

gecko6375

Back to top Go down

TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2 Empty Re: TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2

Post  Aroona Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:38 pm

We can confirm this is an issue in all beta versions of VideoDrive 2.5. The issue will be fixed in the final version. Please post any additional issues.
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2 Empty Re: TV show files incorrectly identified in VideoDrive 2.5 beta 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down