VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7

2 posters

Go down

Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7 Empty Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7

Post  JeroenSangers Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

After upgrading to version 2.7 I encountered two issues:

1. The show names appear in Spanish, even though I configured VideoDrive to use english metadata. I have had this issue in earlier releases of VideoDrive, but it was working alright for quite a while.
2. Videodrive does not move the video file to my external hard drive. The new file is created in the same folder as the source file, but I have configured VideoDrive to move the file.

JeroenSangers

Back to top Go down

Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7 Empty Re: Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7

Post  JeroenSangers Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

Issue 2, the video location, has been solved in 2.7.02. However, the show names still show up in Spanish. If my memory serves well, in previous versions there was a configuration option for the metadata language, but I can't find that anymore.

JeroenSangers

Back to top Go down

Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7 Empty Re: Show name translation and file location issues in 2.7

Post  Aroona Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm

That option has been (temporarily) removed because it did not always work reliable. The only relevant option in current versions is “Do not translate titles”. Checked, VideoDrive will show the title in the original language of the movie or TV Show. Unchecked, it will show titles in the language of your country. Are you in Spanish speaking country?
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JeroenSangers Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Aroona wrote:Are you in Spanish speaking country?

Yes I am. I will check this setting for my next import.

JeroenSangers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down