VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video drive won't import to iTunes 11

4 posters

Go down

Video drive won't import to iTunes  11 Empty Video drive won't import to iTunes 11

Post  swetsaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi
So I downloaded the demo version to see how it works, and I tried to import  a movie to iTunes 11 running on mountain lion, I did change iTunes to run on 32 bit, I tried to import it on method number 2 and after it shows the metadata and I click accept it just stuck... 
So I tried to do it on method number 5, and I get a fail message when using the QuickTime x conversions  tool or Quicktime 7pro
What can I do? I really want to need this program to work and ill probably purchase it if it works properly.
thanx

swetsaar

Back to top Go down

Video drive won't import to iTunes  11 Empty Re: Video drive won't import to iTunes 11

Post  oldguru Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

You need to make sure that the movie file extension is a iTunes accepted extension. Or you will have to convert it to a iTunes compatible format like mp4, m4v firstly.

I have used AppGeeker video converter for a while, not bad.

Try the utility and let me know if you were successful.

oldguru

http://www.ilikemall.com/how-to/convert-wmv-to-mp4-mac.html

Back to top Go down

Video drive won't import to iTunes  11 Empty Re: Video drive won't import to iTunes 11

Post  davidwook Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Try to convert your videos to mp4 format using Video Converter Assist program ( top-password.com/video-converter-assist.html ). I can successfully import mp4 videos to iTune without any issue.

davidwook

Back to top Go down

Post  Aroona Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:35 pm

VideoDrive supports all video formats, not only MP4 or M4V. Make sure to select import method 5 until 8. As of MacOSX Mavericks, it’s no longer possible to run iTunes in 32 bit, so the other import methods have become obsolete. Also, make sure to select HandBrake in the import tab of VideoDrive Preferences, as this produces the fastest and best results.
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down