VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show

2 posters

Go down

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Empty Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show

Post  zoom zoom Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 am

I am a new user to VideoDrive 2.7.04. Is this an issue or am I doing something wrong?

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Screen10

If I go into iTunes 11 and highlighted multiple episodes of the same show -- I get the same Show Description for all episodes highlighted

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Screen11

zoom zoom

Back to top Go down

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Empty Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show (resolved ... sort of)

Post  zoom zoom Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm

If you highlight multiple items and deselect "Ask confirmation ...". This gave each episode its own Show Description

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Screen12

zoom zoom

Back to top Go down

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Empty 2.7.05 beta (still not resolved)

Post  zoom zoom Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:59 pm

It looks like 2.7.05 beta has a bug fix in for this issue, but it still did not work for me if "Ask confirmation before saving" was selected. It asked confirmation only for the first TV Show highlighted. All others saved without confirmation or saving a new (correct) Show Description.

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Screen13

zoom zoom

Back to top Go down

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Empty Re: Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show

Post  Aroona Wed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm

We have a fix available in version 2.7.05 beta 3 and higher: http://www.aroona.net/VideoDrive/Beta.html
Please report back if you have another issue.
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show Empty Re: Getting the same Show Description for all episodes of a show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down