VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Archive" or similar feature.

2 posters

Go down

"Archive" or similar feature. Empty "Archive" or similar feature.

Post  Hedgehog Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi, do you guys have any plans to make a archive like feature?

Me (and probably quite a few others) currently use a program like Ted to regulary download tv episodes. When a episode completes it gets moved to a VideoDrive hotfolder and from there converted and added to itunes, everytime this happends videodrive promts me for information.
This is what annoys me, it would be great if videodrive could save basic information (like tagline, show information, genre and more than anything: artwork) and store it.
Really the only thing videodrive has to download is episode name and information (and session), if it also could do this without needing user interaction (for use on a dedicated server) i would be in heaven Very Happy.

so what say ye?

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

"Archive" or similar feature. Empty Re: "Archive" or similar feature.

Post  Aroona Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:39 pm

This feature will be added in VideoDrive 1.7. There is no known release date for this version yet (most likely November).

In the mean time you can try to deselect the option to "ask for confirmation before saving metadata" in the Automatic Metadata options. However, then you risk the possibility VideoDrive misidentifies the video and you cannot find it in your library.
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down