VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder

3 posters

Go down

error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder Empty error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder

Post  amackansu Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi,

I have moved my iTunes library to a new external hard disk. iTunes is working fine and all my movies and TV shows work great. When I try to import/convert videos I get the message, "Fatal error: The variable iTunesfolder is not defined. (error: -2753)". I have reset the itunes library location (start itunes pressing alt) and restarted videodrive but to no avail... Videodrive says iTunes Library not there but it is.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
amac

amackansu

Back to top Go down

error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder Empty Re: error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder

Post  Aroona Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

This issue has been addressed by email. Additionally, you can upgrade to version 2.0 beta 2
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder Empty Re: error: -2753 cannot find itunes folder

Post  4Hummer Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 am

I'm having the same problem, Newest version of Video Drive: 2.4.04

"VideoDrive could not automatically locate your iTunes Media Folder. Click OK to set it manually. You can find the location in iTunes Advanced Preferences. Error:Cannot read com.apple.iapps iTunesRecentDatabases"

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

4Hummer

Back to top Go down

Post  Aroona Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

If this happens again, take the following steps:

1) Log out of you user account and log back in
2) Launch VideoDrive and go to the "File Location" preferences tab
3) If the iTunes location listed there is correct, check the "Save this location" option.

As a result, VideoDrive will always use this location without checking with iTunes. VideoDrive will launch much faster and you will never get this option again. If you ever decide to move your iTunes library, remember to manually refresh by clicking the little refresh button…

Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down