VideoDrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quit iTunes after processing

2 posters

Go down

Quit iTunes after processing Empty Quit iTunes after processing

Post  hotchoc Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 am

I wonder if it is possible to check if iTunes wasn't open at the start of processing, then to quit it at the end?

I'm just trying to get the whole process as automated as possible, and it's nearly there, but VideoDrive, Quicktime and iTunes all take focus from any program that is already running (although I understand these apps need focus to be able to process the imports), but iTunes is the only application left open afterwards.

hotchoc

Back to top Go down

Quit iTunes after processing Empty Re: Quit iTunes after processing

Post  Aroona Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

This feature is added to version 1.9.8.04.
Check for updates in VideoDrive...
Aroona
Aroona
Admin

http://www.aroona.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hotchoc Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 am

Excellent work thankyou! VideoDrive is getting very close to the perfect app for me! Smile

Now if only we could work out how to process The Daily Show, with it's date-based titles.... I've tried fooling it by renaming, using the month as the season, and the date as the episode number, but it doesn't work. It doesn't help that IMDB displays the episodes differently to EZTV.

hotchoc

Back to top Go down

Post  hotchoc Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:21 am

Oops! I should check all the options in new releases before I comment! I didn't realise you had already added this option to the latest release.
Once again, excellent work. Thanks for your continued responsiveness. Very Happy

hotchoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down